Parents‎ > ‎

Where to Find Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

It’s not always easy to know whom to contact or where to find information when you have a school question, so we’ve created this helpful guide. Most of your questions can be answered here on our website, and we’ve indicated below how to find what you need quickly. We've also created a PDF in case you would like to post this on your fridge as an easy reference!

 text message
    hand held phone     
   cell phone

Student absences/late arrivals/early dismissals from school 
Contact the attendance secretary in your child’s building. Find numbers and email addresses by going to your school website and clicking the “Attendance” button. Absence notes should also go to the attendance secretary at your child’s school (not the district office). 

Activity fees (Applies to secondary students only)
Information regarding activity fees can be found online. Fees can be paid online through Home Access Center (you may need to disable pop-up blockers on your web browser). Please note: Payments made after 5 p.m. will not post until the following morning. If you pay by check, send the payment to your child’s school (fees are no longer collected at the District Office). Fees will appear in your account once a roster is completed for the activity your child has selected.

Athletic schedules, game cancellations, forms and other information 
Visit for schedules and game locations, as well as for online sports registration. You may also call the Athletic Office at (610) 489-4727. Please note that the Athletic Office is located at the high school. 

Call the high school Counseling Center at (610) 489-4726. 

Report cards from past school years 
Contact the main office of your child’s school at the elementary level; at the secondary level, please contact the Counseling Center in your child's building.

Permission for educational trips 
Fill out the educational trip request form and submit it to your child’s school.  

Not receiving emails/texts/calls from the school or district 
Contact your child’s main office to verify that your contact information is correct in eSchool, our student information system. If your information is correct and you are still not receiving messages, please notify Jessica Lester,

Need to update student contact information 
You may edit phone numbers and email addresses by logging into HAC and selecting the “Registration” tab - click the “edit” button in the “Contacts” section to edit this information. To update emergency contacts or your address, please call the main office of your child’s building. 

Can’t log into Home Access Center (HAC) or forgot credentials 
Email or call (610) 489-8506, ext. 2061. 

Chromebook issues 
Students may bring Chromebooks to the tech support desk in their school’s library and ask for assistance. Information about Chromebooks may also be found online. You may call (610) 489-8506, ext. 2061 for the Technology Help Desk. 

Resetting student passwords 
Go to to reset the password. 

Volunteer clearances & badges 
Information about clearances can be found on our website. If you have additional questions upon reading that information, please contact Karen Zucker at Call Susan Angel if you have questions regarding volunteer badges or if you need to make an appointment to get one: (610) 489-8506, ext. 1140. 

Withdrawal from the district 
Please contact your child’s school and speak with someone in the main office. 

Change of address 
For instructions on how to update your address if you are moving within the district, click here. 

Working papers 
Application information and the application can be found online. Follow the instructions and return completed form to the main office at Perkiomen Valley High School, 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville. 

Health/medication questions 
Please contact the nurse in your child’s building. You may find your building’s nurse contact information by accessing the Staff Directory.
Driver’s Education 
Visit our webpage. If you have questions, call (610) 489-8506, ext. 1125. 

Transportation requests 
Forms for before/after-care transportation, bus stop changes, changes of address, and transportation to non-public, private and charter schools may be found online (go to the Transportation Forms folder). Please note that each form indicates where it should be sent. Additional questions may be directed to our bus company, STA, at (610) 489-9110. 

Bus stop information 
Parents may find bus stop times and bus numbers in Home Access Center on the Demographics tab.

Facility rental 
Information and the rental application form are available online. You may also contact Jim Weaver, Assistant to the Superintendent for Business Administration, at or call (610) 489-8506, ext. 1121.

School phone & fax numbers 
School phone and fax numbers can be found in a variety of different locations:
  • At - select “Schools” and then select your building from the list. Numbers can be found in the “Contact Info” box on the right-hand side.
  • On the app - Select “Directory” and then choose your building.
  • On social media - Select the page for your building and look in the “About” section on Facebook.
  • On the printed activities calendar - Go to the back section of the calendar and look for the “Buildings & Administrators” page.
There is a digital calendar available on the front page of each school website and the main district site. These same calendars are also available on our district app. Printed calendars are distributed in First Day packets to all families, but extras are available upon request - contact your child’s building to get one. The one-page instructional calendar is also available in PDF format on the district website. Go to “Parents” and “Instructional Calendar.”

The letter day 
This accessible by logging into Home Access Center and clicking on the Home button. You may also find it in the “Announcements” sections referenced in the paragraph below.

School announcements 
Middle and high school announcements can be found online at - go to your school’s page and click on the “Announcements” button at the top right of the page. You can also access this page via the app by going to the Resources folder, selecting “Students” and then choosing your school.

Information about the start of the school day, early dismissal/late arrival times, a schedule of the school periods 
Try our student/parent handbooks. 

Information about dress codes and other school policies and procedures 
Try our student/parent handbooks, which are accessible online. 

School menus & meal payment information 
Menus are posted on our website or on the app. Information about lunch payment options can be found here.

Teacher/Staff contact information 
Go to our Staff Directory.

Job Application Information 
All job applications are done online.

Community Education class information 
The Community Ed brochure is mailed to all residents in the fall and winter. Spring/summer classes are advertised online. Information can be found online. You may also follow @PVSDCommunityEd on Facebook and Twitter.

PVSD Foundation information 
Visit or follow them on Facebook @PVSDFoundation