Special Dietary Needs

In order to comply with the new USDA guidelines, parents of students with disabilities or non-disability special needs will have to submit a Medical Plan of Care for School Food Service Form, which you can find below. If your child has a disability, this should be clearly indicated on the Medical Plan of Care Form and signed by a state licensed medical authority.

If you have any questions regarding this USDA guideline, please contact Beth Yaksich, Food Service Director, at (610) 489-8506, ext. 1109 or via email: byaksich@pvsd.org.