If you become injured on the job, please follow the district’s procedure for filing a workers’ compensation claim:
1) Notify your supervisor IMMEDIATELY of your injury
2) Report your injury to SDIC (School District Insurance Consortium)
Provide your claim number and SDIC’s address to all medical providers; do not pay out of pocket or with your own insurance.
4) Email Suzanne Basile (HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist) to let her know that you have reported your work related claim.
These forms must be returned to HR for any reported claim, whether or not you seek treatment for your injury.
6) Use the Pharmacy Sheet and temporary pharmacy card in Workers’ Compensation packet (page 5).
7). Please notify your Claims Representative at SDIC, your supervisor, and Suzanne Basile immediately when you receive a return to work date.
8) Please call 1-800-445-6965 if you need any assistance or have questions regarding your work related injury.